12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this glasswasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
Combining compact design with built-in efficiency this German made Ecomax Plus units offers fast cycle rates and high output.
Upper and lower wash and rinse arms give perfect results every time. The tilted and divided rack system helps to achieve a sparkling finish.
A more powerful pump ensures a fast, efficient and hygienic operation, the compact wash tank and 2.5 litre rinse saves water, energy and detergent. The cleverly designed cabinet guarantees quieter running and lower costs plus rounded corners and polished interior help prevent dirt traps. All in all a compact, economical unit that will be a real asset to any kitchen or bar.
- Two wash cycles 90 and 180 seconds
- Up to 40 racks per hour (400 x 400mm basket)
- 1 x 4 Division tilt rack
- Double skinned door design - reduces heat and noise emissions
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets - ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment - precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle - helps maintain hygiene standards
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Digital temperature display
- No in-built softener as standard
- Supplied with an integral fitted drain pump as standard, find out More Info here
- Supplied with a Class 'A' air gap as standard More Info
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Wash Temperature: 50 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 67 Degrees
- Wash Tank Capacity - 8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.8-6 BAR
- Total Load - 2.7kW/13Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 4kW/20Amp 230/50/1 or 5.4kW/3 x 13Amp 400/50/3
- Loading Height - 315 mm
- Dimensions - 705 (h) x 460 (w) x 590 (d) mm
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax G403S with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softeners.