12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this glasswasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
The higher capacity G504W has all the attributes of its smaller brother the G404W, with an increased load height (360mm) useful for those tall stemmed glasses. It boasts a 25L wash tank for maximum performance and faster cycle time options. Capable of up to 60 racks per hour this unit is ideal for busy pubs, clubs, bars and more.
A thermo stop controller, self-flushing cycle, pressed easy clean interior and built in drain pump as standard allow for hygienic results, and fast emptying and refilling.
Easy to use electronic controls and fully stainless steel robust German construction make this a 1st class glass washer.
- A choice of 2 cycles 60 and 150 seconds wash cycle
- Up to 60 racks per hour (500 x 500mm basket 25 pint glasses)
- Supplied with 1 x 4 Division glass rack and cutlery basket
- 360mm loading height - easy loading for even the tallest glasses
- Double skinned door design - reduces heat and noise emissions
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets - ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment - precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle - helps maintain hygiene standards
- Simple and easy to use soft touch digital temperature display controls with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 500 x 500 mm
- Loading Height - 360 (mm)
- Wash Tank Capacity - 25 litres
- Wash Temperature: 50 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 67 Degrees
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.3 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.8-6 BAR
- Electrical Loading - 4.1kW/25Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 2.2kW/13Amp 230/50/1, or 5.9kW/3 x 16Amp 400/50/3
- Dimensions - 820 (h) x 576 (w) x 604 (d) (mm)
Warranty - 1 year parts and labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax G504SW with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softeners.