12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this dishwasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
120 Racks Per Hour
Rack conveyor dishwashers are ideally suited to the larger kitchen where volume is required, the C815A can deliver 120 racks per hour producing sparkling results.
Simple to Use and Economical
Simple to operate for filling, conveyor start and draining and with continuous display of wash and rinse temperatures the operation can be easily monitored. It offers consistent performance with guaranteed hygienic results thanks to a dual rinse system and a 3+4 wash arm configuration. The class 'A' air gap prevents back siphoning of dirty water into mains water. These units are economical to run and are fully compliant; there is even an optional exhaust heat exchanger which can recover up to 11Kw of waste energy.
The C815A incorporates a full width panoramic door which allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance. Of robust German design these units are durable, easy to maintain and service.
(Tabling not included)
- Up to 120 racks (2160 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket - 18 plates)
- 1 x Plate rack, 1 x Open Rack and 1 x Cutlery basket
- Double skinned with fully insulated door
- Compact design
- Low running costs
- Integral Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws
- Hot or cold soft water connection recommended
- Full width counter balanced panoramic door – allows easy access for cleaning
- CONTACT+ ‘4 + 3‘ wash arm configuration for maximum wash coverage – ensures thorough and consistent cleaning performance
- Dual rinse system as standard – delivers excellent rinsing results and economy using just 160ltrs/hr.
- Simple operation for filling, conveyor start and draining -easy to use and understand
- Continuous digital display of wash & rinse temperatures – correct operation can be checked at a glance
- Rinse booster pump
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments
- This unit does not have an in-built softener
- Made in Germany
- Wash Temperature: 60 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 82 Degrees
- Wash Tank Capacity - 105 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 160 litres/hr
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 1.5-6 BAR (not to exceed 60°)
- Electrical Loading - 400/50/3 Hot fill 22.3kw (50 Amps) or Cold fill 29.8kw (63 Amps) - To be specified at time of order
- Useable Loading Height: 440 (mm)
- Dimensions - 2150 (h) x 1350 (w) x 775 (d) mm
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
*Tabling not included, if you wish to add tabling please click here to view the options or request a site survey