This product is in stock and readily available for delivery.
12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this dishwasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
The new, improved and upgraded Hobart Ecomax Plus F515W has all the features of the incredibly popular F503 that it is replacing. However, it now comes with an even better, easier to use control panel and inbuilt USB interface for easier servicing, diagnostics and software updates. It also has an in-built softener which is ideal for sites in a hard water are.
This excellent dishwasher delivers unrivalled results thanks to its German pedigree. It has a robust construction and a double skinned cabinet which reduces heat loss and keeps noise levels to a minimum. With a choice of wash cycles and single button activation this unit is operator friendly.
It has powerful wash pumps and a automatic self flushing drain cycle for incredible hygiene levels.
The F515W has a number of innovations including Accurinse for water, detergent and energy savings, Intensiv, a 3 stage wash incorporating a pre-wash which removes up to 40% more food soil and Vector, advanced design jets all add up to a top grade addition to any hospitality kitchen.
- A choice of 3 cycles; 60, 120 and 180 seconds
- Up to 60 racks (18 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket - 18 plates)
- 1 x Plate Rack, 1x Cup Rack, 1 x Cutlery Basket
- SMARTONIC, allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- Chamber and wash tank with smooth, rounded corners and polished interior - no dirt traps and easy access
- Easy to clean - only 6 removable items for cleaning
- Automatic hygienic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps - precise dosing for guaranteed quality results
- Powerful 0.6kW pump delivers total wash coverage via separate upper and lower wash rinse arms
- 2 stage strainer/filter system removes debris and helps to protect the wash pump
- INTENSIV - 3 stage wash process incorporates a pre-wash function which removes 20-40% more food soil
- VECTOR Wide Angle Wash Jets - Advanced design delivers a powerful, searching wash action eliminating any “masked” areas
- 2 in 1 double racking feature increases capacity and flexibility More Info
- Double skinned construction keeps radiated heat and noise levels to a minimum and reduces energy loss
- Ecotherm - Maintains wash temperature above 63 °C for optimum detergent performance
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.3 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- Wash tank capacity of just 10.6 litres, saves on water, energy and detergent
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 500 x 500 mm
- Loading Height - 425 mm
- Wash Temperature: 60 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 82 Degrees
- Wash Tank Capacity - 10.6 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.3 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.6-10 BAR (not to exceed 60°)
- Electrical Loading - 5.5kW/25A 230/50/1 Switchable to - 7.5kW/3 x 16A 400/50/3 or 2.7kW/13Amp 230/50/1
- Dimensions - 825 (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax Plus F515SW with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softeners