This product is in stock and readily available for delivery.
12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this glasswasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
The new, improved and upgraded Hobart Ecomax Plus G515W has all the features of the incredibly popular G503 that it is replacing. However, it now comes with an even better, easier to use control panel and inbuilt USB interface for easier servicing, diagnostics and software updates.
The G515W is a high specification, high performance glasswasher that is capable of delivering up to 1500 sparkling clean glasses per hour.
It utilises the Smartonic technology which means a full wash programme can be initiated with just the touch of a button. The G515W has a more powerful wash pump that when combined with the individual upper and lower rinse arms with advanced wide angle jets, provides total wash coverage. Thanks to the intensiv 3 stage wash and the pre-wash function between 20-40% more soil is removed. The Accurinse feature uses less fresh water, energy, detergent and rinse aid. A real bonus in these cost conscious times.
Low running costs
To help deliver lower running costs the G515W has a double skinned cabinet and door. This helps to reduce noise levels and heat loss, further reducing running costs.
- A choice of 3 cycles; 60, 120 and 180 seconds
- Up to 60 racks (1500 pint glasses) per hour (500 x 500mm basket - 25 pint glasses)
- 1 x 4 Division glass rack
- Double skinned construction keeps radiated heat and noise levels to a minimum and reduces energy loss
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets - ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment - precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle - helps maintain hygiene standards
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Digital temperature display
- No in-built softener as standard
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 500 x 500 mm
- Loading Height - 425 mm
- Wash Tank Capacity - 10.6 litres
- Wash Temperature: 50 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 67 Degrees
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.6-6 BAR
- Electrical Loading - 5.5kW/25Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 7.5kW/3 x 16Amp 400/50/3 or 2.7kW/13Amp 230/50/1
- Dimensions - 825 (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax G515SW with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softener.