12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this dishwasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
Introducing the advanced Hobart Ecomax Plus H615SW-10D, stepping in to replace the potent and best-selling H615SW hood dishwasher. This revised model retains all the exceptional features that made the H615SW dishwasher a customer favourite, while also featuring an enhanced, easy-to-use control panel.
The control panel is now conveniently situated at the top of the hood, simplifying operation, especially in corner installations. A Hygiene Clean function has been fitted to assist in maintaining cleanliness and optimal functionality of the unit.
Its efficiency is further improved, with the H615SW-10D consuming a mere 2.2 litres of water per cycle. The control board continues to incorporate the USB interface, for easier servicing, maintenance, diagnostics, and software updates. The new Hobart Ecomax Plus H615SW-10D seamlessly combines innovation and efficiency.
Integral Water Softener
If the Ecomax Plus H615W-10D meets all your needs, but you're located in a hard water area requirng the use of a water softener, the robust H615SW-10D with an integrated softener offers the ideal solution. Its built-in water softener ensures optimal operation in regions with hard water, providing a comprehensive, hassle-free dishwashing solution.
Optimum water quality and controlled dosing combined with single button operating means fewer user and wash errors. The H615SW maintains the key innovations of the original H615SW, incorporating features like Smartonic, Intensiv, and Accurins. All backed by reliable German engineering.
Simplicity is also a key consideration in this design, with only six removable parts for easy cleaning, coupled with convenient access for maintenance, helping to reduce overall running costs.
Energy savings are optimised with the H615SW's unique 4-sided hood system. This design helps prevent heat and steam loss, reducing the need for a condense canopy and further cutting costs.
In addition, a large opening allows for double racking, enhancing its capacity. These features make this robust, efficient, and energy-conscious ware washer a fitting solution for larger kitchens. Enjoy the blend of power and sustainability with the Hobart Ecomax Plus H615SW-10D.
- Up to 60 racks (1080 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket - 18 plates)
- A choice of 3 wash cycles: 60, 90 & 180 seconds
- Robust, durable wrap around handle
- In-built Water Softener - ensures optimum water quality
- SMARTONIC hood mounted controls, allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- 440mm loading height - capacity for large items including pizza plates
- Easy to clean - only 6 removable items for cleaning
- Dosing equipment fitted as standard
- Automatic hygienic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
- Thermostop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps - precise dosing for guaranteed quality results
- Powerful 0.73kW pump delivers total wash coverage via separate upper and lower wash rinse arms
- 2 stage strainer/filter system removes debris and helps to protect the wash pump
- INTENSIV - wash system delivers outstanding results and significantly reduces running costs
- VECTOR Wide Angle Wash Jets - Advanced design delivers a powerful, searching wash action eliminating any “masked” areas
- Advanced rinse system delivers optimised water distribution at a constant 82°C
- Unique 4 sided fully enclosed hood - prevents heat and steam escaping when the hood is raised saving energy and reducing the need for extraction More Info
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.2 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- COMPLETE hygiene programme which cleans and freshens wash chamber, wash system and filters - INTENSIV cleaning tablets required
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- Wash tank capacity of just 23 litres, saves on water, energy and detergent consumption
- Back panel available as an optional extra for island sited machines
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- 1 x Plate Rack, 1 x Cup Rack, 1 x Cutlery Basket
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 500 x 500 (mm)
- Loading Height - 440 (mm)
- Wash Temperature - 60 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature - 82 Degrees
- Wash tank capacity - 23 Litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.2 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.5 - 10 BAR
- Electrical Loading - 7.0kW 400/50/3 (fuse at 3x16A) Switchable to 4.9kW 230/50/1 (fuse at 1x25A)
- Height - 1995 with hood open
- Width - 713 with handle (635 between tables)
- Depth - 742
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
*Tabling not included, if you wish to add tabling please click here to view the options