12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this glasswasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
The new, upgraded Hobart Ecomax Plus G415W has all the features of the best-selling G403 that it is replacing. However, it is designed with an improved, easy to use control panel and inbuilt USB interface for easier servicing, diagnostics and software updates.
It is a combination of compact design and built-in efficiency. This German made Ecomax Plus units offers quick cycle times and high throughput.
Upper and lower wash and rinse arms give perfect results every time. The tilted and divided rack system helps to achieve a sparkling finish.
A more powerful pump ensures a fast, efficient and hygienic operation, the compact wash tank and 2 litre rinse saves water, energy and detergent. The cleverly designed cabinet guarantees quieter running and lower costs plus rounded corners and polished interior help prevent dirt traps. All in all a compact, economical unit that will be a real asset to any kitchen or bar.
- A choice of 3 cycles; 60, 120 and 180 seconds
- Up to 60 racks per hour (400 x 400mm basket)
- 1 x 4 Division tilt rack
- Double skinned construction keeps radiated heat and noise levels to a minimum and reduces energy loss
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets - ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment - precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle - helps maintain hygiene standards
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Digital temperature display
- No in-built softener as standard
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 400 x 400 mm
- Loading Height - 315 mm
- Wash Temperature: 50 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature: 67 Degrees
- Wash Tank Capacity - 8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.9 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.6-10 BAR
- Electrical Loading - 2.8kW/16Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 4kW/20Amp 230/50/1 or 5.4kW/3 x 13Amp 400/50/3
- Dimensions - 705 (h) x 460 (w) x 590 (d) mm
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax G415SW with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softeners.