12, 18 & 24 month interest free credit available on this dishwasher, to find out more CLICK HERE
The new, updated Hobart Ecomax Plus H615W-10D, the next step in our popular H615W hood dishwasher series. Retaining all the features that made the original model a success, a few key enhancements have been made.
The easy-to-use control panel is now conveniently located at the top of the hood, making it easily accessible even in corner installations. The machine's efficiency has been improved, reducing water usage further still.
A new addition is the Hygiene Clean feature, designed to help you maintain your machine's cleanliness and optimise its operation. Experience the practicality and improved design of the Hobart Ecomax Plus H615W-10D
A robust dishwasher, engineered in Germany, that features a unique 4-sided fully enclosed hood. This unique design minimises heat and steam loss, which not only conserves energy but also reduces the necessity for a condense canopy
Further enhancing its capacity, a generous 440mm high opening is provided to accommodate double racking. These thoughtful features make the H615W-10D an optimal choice for anyone operating a high-volume venue.
The Hobart Ecomax Plus H615W-10D is a model of sustainability, utilising the "Intensiv" wash system to use less water per cycle. This feature helps reduce the usage of detergent, water, and energy, making the machine a friendlier choice for the environment and more cost effective to operate.
Moreover, the machine's compact wash tank, combined with Hobart’s innovative "Accurinse" technology, works to further cut down energy costs. Simplifying operations, the "Smartonic" hood-mounted controls include a cycle indicator and are operated by a single button, minimising the chance of user error. A practical consideration for any busy kitchen.
The Hobart Ecomax Plus H615W-10D features a more robust wash pump, ensuring comprehensive wash coverage through separate upper and lower wash and rinse arms. A two-stage filter system is also integrated to help prevent blockages, adding to the machine's reliability.
Equipped with a drain pump and dosing equipment as standard, and offering a choice of three different speed cycles, the Ecomax Plus H615W-10D is an adaptable and effective hood dishwasher solution.
- Up to 60 racks (18 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket - 18 plates)
- 3 wash cycles: 60, 90 & 180 seconds
- SMARTONIC hood mounted controls, allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- 440mm hood opening height - capacity for large items including pizza plates
- Easy to clean - only 6 removable items for cleaning
- Dosing equipment fitted as standard
- Automatic hygienic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps - precise dosing for guaranteed quality results
- Powerful 0.73kW pump delivers total wash coverage via separate upper and lower wash rinse arms
- Thermostop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- 2 stage strainer/filter system removes debris and helps to protect the wash pump
- INTENSIV - wash system delivers outstanding results and significantly reduces running costs
- VECTOR Wide Angle Wash Jets - Advanced design delivers a powerful, searching wash action eliminating any “masked” areas
- Advanced rinse system delivers optimised water distribution at a constant 82°C
- Unique 4 sided fully enclosed hood - prevents heat and steam escaping when the hood is raised saving energy and reducing the need for extraction More Info
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.2 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- COMPLETE hygiene programme which cleans and freshens wash chamber, wash system and filters - INTENSIV cleaning tablets required
- Supplied with integral fitted drain pump - allows quick and easy emptying and refilling. Click here for more information
- Class A Airgap – allows direct connection to mains and complies with all water authority bye-laws. Click here for more information
- Electronic soft touch controls - simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Wash tank capacity of just 23 litres, saves on water, energy and detergent consumption
- Back panel available as an optional extra for island sited machines
- 1 x Plate Rack, 1 x Cup Rack, 1 x Cutlery Basket
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Basket Size - 500 x 500 (mm)
- Loading Height - 440 (mm)
- Wash Temperature - 60 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature - 82 Degrees
- Wash tank capacity - 23 Litres
- Water Consumption/cycle - 2.2 litres
- Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.5 - 10.0 BAR
- Electrical Loading - 7.0kW 400/50/3 (fuse at 3x16A)
Switchable to: 4.9kW 230/50/1 (fuse at 1x25A)
- Height - 1995 with hood open
- Width - 713 with handle (635 between tables)
- Depth - 742
Warranty - 1 Year Parts and Labour
For sites in hard water areas we strongly recommend a water softener is fitted to eliminate limescale damage. Either select the Ecomax Plus H615SW with an inbuilt softener or click here to view our full range of external water softeners
*Tabling not included, if you wish to add tabling please click here to view the options